What our customers say about us

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Christina (Friday, February 21 20 07:30 pm EST)

Taylor and nicole clearly care a great deal about their dogs and the homes they go to! They are always available for questions and ask for updates periodically to see how our little husky girl is doing. They gave us a well adapted, sweet, and well socialized husky puppy that has become such a special part of our family. I cant recommend them enough!

• Brad Rehn (Sunday, December 08 19 06:14 pm EST)

I lost my Shiba in July 2019 after mourning and realizing I needed to fill the whole in my heart I stumbled upon Clovers Print on the internet, and got in touch with Taylor and Nixx. After placing a deposit for an upcoming litter they kept me informed throughout the time before my puppy was born to making my pick and bringing him home. Sending pictures every week of his growth. They’ve also been extremely helpful with any questions I’ve had. Its like they are family! I’m so happy with my boy Oshie and would recommend Clovers Print, Taylor and Nixx to anyone looking for a husky pup!

• Ashley Frey (Saturday, November 09 19 03:43 pm EST)

We took home our sweet Magnolia in September and has been the best addition to our family. She is so smart, playful and loving. Will definitely be getting another golden from clovers print. Taylor was SO helpful and still staying in touch shows how much they care about their grand puppies!!

• Jen Davel (Saturday, November 02 19 03:12 pm EDT)

We have gotten two golden retrievers from clover print. They are very kind and informative. We got daisy from them just under a year ago. Daisy has been a breeze of a dog. She is incredibly loving and a very good listener. Sometimes I wonder if she actually knows English :) we have gotten so many compliments about how awesome Daisy is. This fall we adopted our second dog from Clover Print and I couldn’t express more how friendly and professional of an exchange it has been. Diesel is just as well behaved. They have always bee great with communication and answering all my questions I may have. If your in the market for a puppy, I would highly recommend Clover Print!

• Brittany (Tuesday, October 22 19 01:36 pm EDT)

Having never owned a husky, we were unsure what to expect. Clovers Print was so helpful throughout the process! They care about their grand-pups, just as much as their pups at home. Honestly, I’ve never seen such a personality in a dog as our husky! So playful and silly! Would recommend to anyone looking for a husky puppy!

• Kallie Dickson (Tuesday, October 22 19 12:45 pm EDT)

My family absolutely loves Aurora!! She has so much personality and is great with our kids. We can’t wait to add to our family in the future with Clovers Print Kennels.
    Nicole was so accommodating and her dogs are beautiful. I’ve never seen such unique markings and colors as her Siberian Husky!

• Cristian Otero (Monday, October 21 19 10:01 pm EDT)

Very happy with my handsome husky Anubis. Very well behaved indoors, not destructive at all. At only 5 months I can leave him free in my apartment while I sleep at night and no surprises when I wake up. The kennel was very easy to deal with and always answered my question rapidly. Would definitely pick up another pup from them in the future if I decide to!

• Tehya (Monday, October 21 19 10:00 pm EDT)

I have been so in love with both of my husky’s I have gotten. When my Arya passed away, Clovers Print found me a perfect baby to fill my heart. They are wonderful to work with and have given me husky babies that have made my heart so full.

• Miranda Anderson (Monday, October 21 19 09:55 pm EDT)

We absolutely love our husky puppy Indigo! From day one they were so helpful and answered any questions we could think of before bringing home our new pup. Indy is well mannered, sweet and loyal and we can’t go anywhere without getting compliments. We are so grateful for Clovers Print Kennel!

• Samantha Terry (Sunday, December 18 16 08:14 pm EST)

I got my first husky puppy Neo from Nicole almost 4 years ago now when they were first starting out as a kennel. He was from their first litter!

I must say, they were wonderful. I got weekly pictures and video updates of him leading up to our pick up date. We got to meet his parents and they were very open about everything.

When we picked up Neo he was already extremely well socialized with children, adults, cats, and other dogs. They had even started on potty training and basic commands.

He became a certified therapy dog at the age of 1 (the earlier you can get certified).

He isn't your typically either, he will very well behaved, doesn't destroy anything, listens very well, he is the definition on a perfect dog. And I believe that has a huge part to do with his genetics and the socialization he received in his early weeks at CKM.

We cannot leave the house without complements on both his temperament, behavior and looks.

I highly recommend CKM to anyone looking for a Siberian Husky!

• Austin (Sunday, December 18 16 07:02 pm EST)

Love my husky

Please call or text Taylor at 7152166257 or text Nix at 7152161437, you can also use our contact form.

Contact Details